The Connacht Rugby Summer Camps are back by popular demand for 2017 with extra venues added across the province to cater for the huge demand.
The Camps cost just €80 and take place from Monday-Friday (inclusive) and run from 9.30am-2pm daily with a 9am start on the first day for registration.
No rugby experience is necessary to attend, the Connacht Rugby Summer Camps are an introduction to the game of rugby in a safe and controlled manner and will be managed by fully accredited IRFU coaches.
Children who participate in the camps will get the chance to make new friends and learn more about rugby values such as team work, commitment and integrity – and they will also meet a Connacht player!
Every child that attends will receive a Connacht Rugby Summer Camp Pack that includes an official Summer Camp jersey, a Connacht Rugby rucksack, a rugby ball, and one free junior ticket to a selected Connacht Rugby match next season.
What to Bring:
- Arrive togged out and ready to go.
- Bring a change of clothes in case it rains.
- A mouth guard/gum shield is required during all activities on camp.
- Bring rugby or football boots with regular studs.
- Bring a packed lunch [please pack a healthy lunch for your child]
For further information about the camps, email firstname.lastname@example.org.